Apex Racing Team strikes a steady balance between work and play. Our commitment to helping each other achieve personal goals is what fuels our success as a cycling team. We each bring a passion for cycling, a strong work ethic, and most importantly, teamwork and camaraderie to the road. Though we engage in an intense off-season training program, we’re always mindful of the real reason why we ride our bikes: for the fun of it! In addition to our primary focus of road racing, Apex also includes a dedicated group of cyclocross racers.
Notable Team Achievements
- First and third place overall in the 2012 Category 1/2/3 Pacific Raceways Road Race Series
- First place in the 2012 Cat 3/4 Seward Park Crit Series
- First place in the 2012 Cat 4/5 Seward Park Crit Series
- 4 upgrades to category 2 in 2012
- 1 course record on the 12-hour 2012 Ring of Fire Time Trial
We’re an encouraging team; we celebrate our team victories just as much as individual victories, whether that’s beating your best time on a climb or sacrificing yourself so that a teammate can make it on the podium.